Global 1000 companies work with Hanzo on complex web archiving projects, where Hanzo’s core technology addresses their information governance or eDiscovery needs inside the corporate firewall.
Once configured and deployed, Hanzo’s enterprise solutions are essentially free from bother, making them easy additions to any enterprise’s technology stack. More importantly, no existing competitor can make a comparable offering that creates a defensible archive that conforms to the ISO 28500 standard—the technology standard in web archiving.
Enterprise applications are deployed as a dedicated SaaS or on-premise appliance to provide archive services inside the corporate firewall. Deployments of optimized hardware/software solutions enable Hanzo to archive the so-called “dark web,” such as exists in dynamic websites, password-protected sites, form results, and intranet-based resources such as wikis, SharePoint, and business social networks.
Example projects include:
- Patent analysis of competitors’ websites
- Corporate public communications governance
- Large-scale eDiscovery archive of all web properties
- Global heritage archive of web properties for a multinational chain
More specific examples include:
- Heritage collection of multinational corporate and brand websites and social media for The Coca-Cola Company
- Legacy archive for the London Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG)
- Web archiving infrastructure for a government secure intranet at The National Archives of the United Kingdom
- Technology independent archive and preservation of worlds largest broadcaster website