Hanzo Archives is hiring a product focused senior full stack engineer to grow our world-class web content preservation platform. Hanzo is a world leader in web content preservation and our client list includes some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re expanding the existing technology platform to allow users to derive more actionable insights from our archives. We’re looking to add a senior django full stack developer to our existing development team based in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in a small team. We are a fast growing technology company and as the company grows there will be opportunity for career development as well.
We are looking for people who have curious minds, who genuinely want to make the best possible solution and therefore who are able to communicate and defend their ideas well and to equally recognize when other people’s solutions may be more effective.
We want a sustainable pace of development and therefore keep a good work/life balance. We are a remote first company based in the UK and as such we’re seeking people with a strong sense of autonomy. We use collaborative tools like slack and to keep an active office environment. We would like to focus on candidates based in a time zone within 2h of GMT. The ability to travel to regular co-location sessions in the UK will be important.
- Develop applications that allow users to manage and explore their collected data including data visualization
- Develop and manage the deployment workflow
- Support and document your work
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other programmers
- 5+ years experience in web applications
- Proven experience developing large web applications.
- Strong Python
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience with Django
- Experience of Postgres or other SQL
- Experience working with loosely coupled systems (REST APIs, SOA, microservices)
- Experience with large unstructured datasets
- Experience with agile and continuous deployment
- Experience with AWS would be advantageous
- Experience debugging distributed systems
Compensation: £55k pa + benefits
To apply, email a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies or recruiters need not apply.