Please contact us to discuss your web archiving needs.
One of the most innovative leaders in health care selected Hanzo to archive its website to capture not just the content of its site, but also the user experience.
This customer is a recognized leader in the health and well-being industry, and the largest single health insurance carrier in the United States. Its mission is to help people live healthier lives by working with healthcare experts across sectors and with customers of various backgrounds. This organization funds and arranges the care of over 70 million Americans across the healthcare spectrum. Spread across six businesses, the company operates in a highly complex, multi-state regulatory environment.
The company’s web archiving requirements are technically challenging:
- Capture the customer-user experience when searching for and purchasing healthcare insurance products via the company website.
- Ensure the user experience is captured for each legal and regulatory framework in which the company operates, requiring inclusion of many variables, such as state and/or Zip code, age, marital status, etc.
- Ensure complete native-format playback of content and user experience, including form-post playback
- Ensure archive content is defensible and forensically sound to meet business audit and regulatory compliance needs
- Ensure the archive is future proof, with no technical dependencies or server-side technology
This healthcare customer selected Hanzo for our SaaS-based, client-side, native-format web archiving solution, and our unique capabilities to securely capture large-scale, sophisticated content and multistage forms.
What’s more, all of the content and user experience must be preserved in native format directly in ISO 28500–compliant WARC files, so that it can be experienced again via native access to the archived content.
The archive content is frequently used for internal information governance and for partner audits.