Yesterday we ran our first introductory Webinar on how to archive websites and social media. Registrations are still coming in and there were several calendar clashes resulting in a number of requests for a repeat of the show. So here we are…
Hanzo Archives invites you to register for our free Webinar on web archiving for website and social media compliance.
When: Wednesday 23 Feb 2011 at 09:00 PST.
Regulators and Courts stipulate that websites and social media cannot be treated differently to other electronic information. Yet websites and social media are technically very different from most other forms of electronic information. So how do you archive in a cost-effective way that is compliant with FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-06, SEC 17a-4, etc.?
Why should I attend?
- Find out why websites and social media content are different to other forms of electronic information
- Find out how to archive your websites and social media
- See how a native-format web archive works, and how it’s compliant with FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-06, SEC 17a-4, etc. and other regulations
Date & Time
- Wednesday 23 Feb 2011 at 09:00 PST.
- 30 minutes, with a possible extension for questions.
- Hanzo’s Mark Middleton and Mark Williamson will present and demonstrate customer web archives.
- Computer with an Internet connection and speakers / headphones for Audio.
- Connection details will be sent 1 week before the Webinar.
How Do I Register?