Hanzo Archives is looking for a dynamic New Business Sales Executive to join our growing UK based technology company.
Hanzo provides web and social media archiving, collection and preservation to large corporations, major law firms, and government agencies in the USA and UK. Both Gartner and Forrester predict rapid growth in this market, and we have recently completed financing to fund our next stage of development.
You will enjoy being part of a dynamic team, receive an excellent compensation plan and have the opportunity to shape the role and progress into senior positions.
Primarily operating from the London office, you will have the flexibility to work from other locations in the South East (UK).
- Working collaboratively with the company’s sales, development and customer service teams, you will be the primary driver of the UK/Europe sales,
- Manage forecasts, close deals and track customer data using CRM tools,
- Have full ownership of new, add on and renewal business,
- Develop and maintain expertise in Hanzo’s offering and the market requirements.
- You will have a proven track record of selling software solutions and opening new accounts; experience with compliance and e-discovery will be a plus,
- You will have owned the entire sales cycle from generating new leads to closing deals with new customers,
- You will be results oriented with a hunger to win new business,
- You will be self-motivated and willing to do whatever is necessary to close sales,
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- You will be able to travel when required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level,
- 3 to 5 years sales experience,
- Experience of selling SaaS and on-premise solutions,
- Closing complex deals working through the full life-cycle,
- Business and customer oriented with strong networking capabilities,
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels within an organisation,
- A 2nd European language would be an advantage.
Compensation: £60-£70k pa, £100k OTE + options
Please send a brief CV to email@example.com.