Hanzo is a world leader in web content preservation. Our client list includes some of the world’s biggest and best companies. We’re expanding the existing technology platform and looking to add a frontend developer to our existing development team based in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in a small team. We are a fast growing technology company and as the company grows there will be opportunity for career development as well.
We are looking for people who have curious minds, who genuinely want to make the best possible solution and therefore who are able to communicate and defend their ideas well and to equally recognize when other people’s solutions may be more effective.
We want a sustainable pace of development and therefore keep a good work/life balance. We are a remote first company based in the UK and as such we’re seeking people with a strong sense of autonomy. We use collaborative tools like slack to keep an active office environment. We would like to focus on candidates based in a time zone within 2h of GMT. The ability to travel to regular co-location sessions in the UK will be important.
- Develop applications that allow users to manage and explore their collected data including data visualization
- Support and Document your work
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other programmers
- Experience with the Foundation framework.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Experience with Python and Django would be advantageous.
- Experience in as many of the following would be advantageous: coffeescript, d3, Jinja2/Django templating, Gulp, Sass, Jquery, Foundation/bootstrap, Bower, Twig.
- Experience with large frontend codebase migrations would be advantageous.
Compensation: Salary £35-£40k pa + benefits
To apply, email a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies or recruiters need not apply