We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-learning Customer Services Manager. Candidates must have a strong service and leadership orientation, be able to hold their own in a busy and challenging environment, and thrive on learning and optimizing operations and systems.
Salary: Negotiable base salary plus participation in share options scheme
Location: Home-based or office based in USA
To find out more or apply for this job, please email an intro plus your CV to Shuba Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agencies, please note: applications forwarded through agents will not be accepted unless you have a prior arrangement with us. We will not make such an arrangement if you contact us!
About the Company
Hanzo Archives is a cutting-edge web archiving company. Global corporations use our products and services to capture, archive, preserve, and make discoverable web-based information in native format. Their needs are primarily driven by eDiscovery, information governance and compliance requirements. Our customers are mainly in the financial services, legal, pharmaceutical and insurance industries, and are some of largest and most successful corporations in their industry.
Our operations are based in Europe and USA
Reporting to the CEO, the Customer Services Manager will have primary responsibility for service delivery to customers and will be the key contact and liaison between customer representatives and Hanzo’s technical and operations teams. The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for overall program management, leadership and administration to meet and exceed customer expectations regarding the implementation, support and overall service needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage on-boarding of new customers, including design and implementation of archive policies, provision of training to customers, and scheduling and reporting to both customer and Hanzo
- Provide support, ensure customer satisfaction, ensure contract compliance, and conduct periodic performance reporting
- Manage Hanzo’s subscription service and enterprise offerings, including delivery of archived content, configurations, special customer requests, exports, and contribute to the product management process, representing requirements and priorities
- Ensure timely resolution of escalated issues and exceptions
- Together with VP Sales, manage and nurture customer accounts, contribute to future forecasting, and advise on up-selling opportunities within customer accounts
- Work within our process which includes monitoring SLAs, updating our issue tracking system
- Translate feedback from customers and operations into software development to enhance our product and service offerings
- Communicate timely and systematically
- Work proactively, enthusiastically seeking problems in the software and systems and finding solutions
- Be responsible for completing time-critical day-to-day tasks
- Solve problems independently and as part of a team
Skills and Abilities Required for the Role
- Professional hard-working attitude
- Ability to manage customer needs and expectations
- Produce and maintain project plans, with regular tracking and reporting
- Diagnose technical and operations problems related to service delivery
- Work in a startup environment and work on any, sometimes disparate, tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner
- Document tasks and customer issues rigorously
- Work with and without supervision
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally, both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate technical matters to a broad range of people
- Strong workflow and task management skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written language skills
- Highly effective communicator
- Problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a mission critical setting
- Results focused